nóvember 02, 2007

NEW Blogs

Hi all. Finally started to blog again. I am not sure if I will blog in english or icelandic, perhaps a little bit of both. I will use this blog and several others as well, just to see what I like best and to exploit the blogsphere to its full potential. By having multiple blogs that post mostly the same things. :) It will remain to be seen what I will do in the future, if I delete some blogs or not. Nice to be back. I started to blog back in 1998, but then it was not called blogging, or web log, but web diary.... ahhh the primitive old days of the internet. :)

3 ummæli:

Nafnlaus sagði...

Wrong! You haven't started blogging. Only saying that you have started doesn't count to actually blogging.

Better luck next time.

Gni.

Nafnlaus sagði...

Shut it :)

Sni

Nafnlaus sagði...

Gaman að þú sért byrjaður að blogga aftur. Af hverju léstu mig ekki vita að þú værir byrjaður....

Mér líkar við þennan beinskeytta tón. Keep it up.

Um mig

Myndin mín
I was born in Iceland and lived there for most of my life until I moved to the UK to study. I am enjoying life and educating myself at the same time.